Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘DSSL‘, ‘Drive Software Solutions‘, ‘ODO Drive’ or ‘ODO’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DSSL’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 Contact details for DSSL and ODO Drive can be found in the respective Contact Us sections of our websites www.ododrive.com and www.drivesoftwaresolutions.com.
1.2 We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice and so you should view them each time you visit our website. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
1.3 Your use of this website signifies your agreement to these terms and conditions which constitute a contract between you and us governing such use. If you are a consumer your statutory rights are not affected by this agreement.
2. Intellectual property rights
2.1 The content of our website including but not limited to all information, software, data, text, photographs, graphics, sound and video are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights.
2.2 Other than insofar as necessary for reasonable personal use of the website, its content may not be retrieved, displayed, modified, copied, printed, sold, downloaded, sold, hired, reverse-engineered or transmitted in any way without our prior written consent.
3. Data protection
4.1 On this website we offer you links to other sites which we hope will be of interest. The links are automated listings based on the domain name and/or on keywords used in the search engine on our site and/or on other criteria. We don’t intend to infringe anyone’s rights. If you have any concerns about any content on this website, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve them.
4.2 The content posted on ODO Drive can be created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of DSSL which is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public.
4.3We have no control over the third-party sites listed on this website and do not endorse them. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content of, or goods or services available on, those websites. You use those websites at your own risk.
4.4 This website is provided “as is”. We do not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free service. We reserve the right to suspend the website without notice for repair, maintenance or other technical reasons.
4.5 We do not guarantee that this site will operate either fully or in part on any specific computer equipment or in any specific software or that it is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
5.1 This section (and any other clause excluding or limiting our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies as well as to us. Those parties may enforce this agreement under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited.
5.2 We exclude all liability of any kind (including negligence) or otherwise with respect to this website (including without limitation its use or any information on it or transmitted in connection with it or any breach of security or any inability to access the website) or with respect to third party websites linked to from this website.
5.3 Without prejudice to the previous paragraph, in no event (including our own negligence), will we be liable for any:
5.3.1 economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
5.3.2 loss of goodwill or reputation;
5.3.3 special, indirect or consequential losses; or
5.3.4 damage to or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such losses) with respect to this website.
5.4 To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all conditions, terms, representations and warranties, whether imposed by statute or by law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in this agreement including, without limit, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
6.1 These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in connection with the use of this website. Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of this agreement is deemed ineffective for any reason, the remainder shall continue in full force. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 except insofar as expressly stated otherwise in this agreement.
6.2 These Terms shall be governed, construed and shall take effect in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales; and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.