- Yorkshire Fleet partners with ODO to launch its fleet management proposition
- Enables Yorkshire Fleet to transition customers to EVs and deliver business efficiencies
- First customers already onboarded with greener fleets
Yorkshire Fleet, a leading provider of vehicle finance, leasing, and fleet management services, is partnering with ODO as it expands its fleet management offering. The partnership provides Yorkshire Fleet and its customers with an app and platform to accelerate the transition to greener fleets, whilst also delivering business efficiencies and cost savings throughout.
ODO is part of Drive Software Solutions, a leading provider of fleet management technology for the leasing broker and dealer sectors. ODO’s EV Transition Planning tool enables brokers, like Yorkshire Fleet, to transition their customers smoothly from ICE to EVs without impacting their business operations. Yorkshire Fleet has already onboarded a number of customers onto ODO including some fleets consisting of 100% hybrid or electric vehicles.
ODO’s intuitive fleet management platform delivers three key benefits to Yorkshire Fleet customers, namely:
- Peace of mind: ODO enables vehicles and drivers to remain compliant whilst also making it easy to deliver on duty of care responsibilities (including but not limited to driver health / driver safety) thereby giving confidence that any fraudulent activity is identified.
- Lower fleet costs: through functionality that prevents end of lease surprises, reduces fuel and maintenance costs and enables a seamless transition to Electric Vehicles.
- Time saving driver app: that empowers users to self-serve and manage vehicles efficiently, with proactive prompts to identify and prioritise issues, key tasks and reporting.
Commenting on the partnership, Yorkshire Fleet’s Oliver Garland said: “We are keen to catch the EV wave. This effort required a fleet management solution that can effectively and efficiently manage fleets of all shapes and sizes, whether EV, Hydrogen, ICE or Hybrid. ODO fits that description. The driver app and platform enable us to implement both a hands-on and a hands-off level of service to our customers, depending on their needs. We’re delighted with the partnership and already have a number of clients up and running on ODO.”
Robert Gorby, Chief Commercial Officer for ODO, said: “Yorkshire Fleet is a progressive and ambitious leasing broker. We’re looking forward to enabling its team to scale its business as we accelerate down the road to zero.”